The Design + Diversity Conference’s National Fellowship Program identifies emerging underrepresented designers from across the country who are passionate about making positive change within their communities, as well as the creative industry. Through this fellowship, our goal is to address the high cost of entry into design by providing the essential tools and mentorship needed to jumpstart their careers.
Selected Fellows will receive:
- Free admission into the Design + Diversity Conference, inclusive of airfare and hotel
- Admission to fellow-only programming in which they will receive hands-on mentorship from design leaders
- 1-year subscription of Adobe Creative Cloud
- 1 year of free web-hosting through Adobe Business Catalyst for their portfolio website
- and more…
To qualify as a Design + Diversity Fellow, applicants must:
- Identify with/be a member of an under-represented group as it relates to race/ethnicity, gender identity, ability status, socioeconomic class, first generation college student and/or veteran status
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior at 4-year accredited college/university within the U.S.
- Have completed a Certification Program (i.e. General Assembly), graduated from a 2-year Institution (i.e. Community College) or 4-year College/University between June 15, 2015 and June 15, 2018 with a major in a creative field of study.
- Clearly communicate your passion for the creative industry, diversity and your community (as you define it).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 11:59 PM PST on June 15, 2018.