Call for Volunteer
Design + Diversity appreciates the volunteers who help make our conference a huge success! Please consider signing up as a volunteer for D+D 2021 and become an integral part of this one-of-a-kind experience.
Why volunteer at D+D 2021?
- Become part of a special community that drives the conference’s success.
- Learn new skills.
- Make new connections that reach beyond your volunteer shift.
- Get free conference entry.
What are the requirements to be a volunteer?
- Must have flexibility and availability to serve during the conference.
- Must be reliable and on time for each assigned duty.
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful, and friendly disposition.
- We do give students about 58% more preference for volunteer positions.
Volunteers are our life line and we depend on them to help make this community memorable.Tim Hykes, Design + Diversity Director/Owner
Volunteer shifts will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and allow you to schedule 1-4 hour shifts based on your availability. These volunteer positions are perfect for attendees who have busy schedules at the conference or are new to D+D.
What opportunities will be available?
- Help attendees by giving directions or answering questions.
- Help D+D staff put the finishing touches on tasks.
- Provide assistance in key areas like Check-In and Registration.
- Provide technical assistance to attendees and presenters.
If you are interested in volunteering during the conference, please complete our volunteer form. We are looking for 20 to 30 volunteers for this year’s conference.
Volunteers are required to check in with the volunteer manager and attend volunteer meetings.Apply to volunteer today!
Leave A Reply